Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
We are serious about respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and thus it is our policy to review all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are submitted. To that end, we have established the following Notice and Takedown Policy in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you hold the copyright to material which appears on the website without your permission, please submit in writing the following information so that we are able to identify the material in question and take appropriate action:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of those works.
- The location of the material which is claimed to be infringing copyright, including specific information such as the URL(s) that will enable us to locate the allegedly infringing material.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, incuding your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, a valid email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material indicated in the complaint is not authorized for use by the owner of the copyright, his/her agent, or the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of an individual authorized to act on your behalf.
All DMCA notifications that do not include the foregoing information will not be responded to or acted upon.
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be forwarded to us via our contact form.
Submitting a claim of copyright infringement that misrepresents the facts can result in legal action against you. By submitting a false claim, you are liable for damages according to Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Take Down Procedure
It is our policy to take down material that is claimed to be an infringement of copyright or based on facts or circumstances indicates infringing activity. It is also our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers, and we will take swift action to terminate access to any infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
There may be modifications, alterations or additions made to this policy at any time. Please ensure that you stay informed of all policy updates by checking back regularly.