PRIVACY NOTICE - hdmatureporn.com
If you access and/or use this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms described in this policy. If you do not agree and accept the terms, please do not access or use of this website.
This website is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any information about anyone who has not reached the age of majority.
We recognize the importance of your privacy and take all appropriate steps to ensure that any personal data we collect is not lost, damaged or misused in any way.
This policy applies to information collected during your visit to the desktop or mobile version of the website, information that is collected via your email correspondence with the website, and information collected via any application used to access the website.
If you have questions concerning this policy, please send them to us through our contact form.
Information we collect
To provide and improve our website and services, we collect information about members and browsers of the website, and this information includes the following:
A. Members - Members are users who register with the website in order to interact with our services, for example, reading or submitting comments. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and password in the process of registering a username. When you use the website, we collect data about your preferences and interests. We will also collect technical and usage information as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
How information is collected
We use the following methods to collect your information:
Active Collection - You provide personal information directly to us when you create an account on the website or when you post materials to the website. We also collect your personal information when you correspond with us for any reason or by any means.
Our use of personal information
We use your personal data for many purposes, including the following:
- To provide the website and to enable your interaction with its features
- To display relevant advertising and content tailored to your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- For diagnosis and resolution of technological issues that affect the operation of the website
- To communicate with you in order to provide support and reply to any inquiries
- For the compliance with applicable law and for cooperation with law enforcement and government agencies
How we share your information
We will only share personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- Legal successors in the case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Law enforcement, government agencies and other such authorities, in order to comply with applicable law and to protect the company's rights and the rights of website users and other parties
Under data protection laws, you have the right to access, update, or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to or request restriction of processing, to request transfer or deletion, or to withdraw consent. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us.
By submitting your personal data or engaging with our website, you consent to the transfer, storing, and processing or your information outside of your own country, including outside of the European Economic Area.